Sunday, October 5, 2014

Inktoberfest Teaser

This is going to a quick post to show you all the fun being had over at Artsy Inkers.  I know I've mentioned this before, but we're having a party. It started yesterday but runs until next Sunday.  So there is still time for you to pop over and join us.  Here are some projects I've either finished or are in the works for the party.  I'll come back later in the week and provide details.  This is just to tempt you into joining the fun.


The sample from my challenge:


 
A Master Board:
 


 

 
Comboing 3 challenges in one:
 


A bookmark:


New Technique:



Mixed Media Fun:





Has your curiosity been peaked?  You should swing by Artsy Inkers.

Thanks for stopping by and please come again.





5 comments:

  1. Your sneak peaks look very intriguing . Still trying to follow you but blogger is still broken! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful projects Sarah, they are very inspiring.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each project is so pretty, and I love the techniques you used for adding color! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are having fun with the challenges!

    I am finally blogging again...not quite creating yet...but blogging at least!
    Off to check out your posts I've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this really is a teaser! You have to know I'm so loving these mixed media projects and the paint-y background. Can't wait to have you explain all the details, because it looks very fascinating. Especially intrigued by your 'new technique' one! Way to go!!! TFS & Hugs (I see you're getting more faces in that followers list too)

    ReplyDelete