Before I get to the cards, I have an update from my last post. I mentioned cutting up the flower stamp, but I forgot to mention that I lost the smallest flower. I looked, and looked, and looked and could not find that sucker. So I gave it up for lost. Then when I was working on these cards, I pulled my bone folder and there was the little flower stuck to it.
This next piece isn't a card yet. I made it for the Warm-Up challenge, which was kinda evil. You had to start a timer with 20 minutes before clicking the link to the cite that explained the technique to be used. Here's the link. I spent a good 5 of my minutes picking the die to use. I actually cut both the reindeer (Cottage Cutz) and some flowers. I did the reindeer first and didn't get the flower piece finished before the timer went off. Eventually I'll finish that piece.
Since the last piece involved inking and stamping over the die cut, I had a ready made reindeer. So I decided to make a card for the Clean and Simple challenge using the reindeer. I used a corner punch by Fiskar and then inked the corners of the card base. I glued on the reindeer and then stamped a sentiment by Fiskar. The white base looks textured in the picture but I think that is because I photoed it on my screened in porch. It is just plain cardstock.
I just realized I used a snippet to cut the reindeer, so I'm going to pop over to the Playground.